22 > 28.02.2021
CENTRALE for contemporary art presents the second edition of the Brussels Videonline Festival, an online festival showing video works by Brussels-based emerging artists.
A project initiated by CENTRALE, presenting Brussels-based emerging artists, in partnership with Brussels Art Schools.
Follow our online projections:
- What: 18 artist videos selected by 6 art schools
Each art school has selected 3 films by recently graduated artists
- When: 22 till 28 February 2021, from 6 pm till 5 pm the next day
- Where: ONLINE: https://vimeo.com/centralebrussels
Keep posted on Facebook and Instagram
- Audience award: Every day, the audience will be able to send their vote online
- CENTRALE Award: A jury with members of CENTRALE team will select the laureate
Audience award: Ethel Lilienfeld – Entre Rita et mes yeux, un lit de porcelaine – 2020 – 1’31 (La Cambre)
CENTRALE Award: Vincent Groos – Lieve – 2019 – 17’11 (RITCS)
The 2 laureates will be awarded a prize of 250€ each and a public screening at CENTRALE on April 24 at 4 pm.
All film-authors are paid authors’ rights.
Be part of the audience prize jury: vote for your favorite film!
Complete programme HERE
With the support of the Aldermanship of Culture of the City of Brussels