“For its 15th birthday, CENTRALE offers BXL UNIVERSEL II: multipli.city, a months-long programme of activities, including exhibitions, talks, film and nocturnes that examine how art and culture reflect and make possible the multiple ways of existing in the city and in the world” – The Bulletin
On the occasion of its 15th anniversary, CENTRALE invites artists, musicians, dancers, writers, associations, etc. to intervene inside and outside its walls.
On the programme of this birthday weekend: encounters, performances, sound walks, and more.
CENTRALE celebrates its 15th anniversary as part of the project BXL UNIVERSEL II: multipli.city. The programme includes discussions, performances, concerts, meetings with artists, partner organisations and participants in collective participatory projects. All protagonists and guests will share their impressions and experiences with the public to celebrate the plurality of the city. On its 15th anniversary, CENTRALE goes further in its exchange and sharing of individual and collective artistic practices and hyphenates the art centre with the public space – opening itself to the city by taking over the shop window at 45 Place Saint Catherine, its future new entrance.
- Saturday 26 June 2021 – from 10:30 to 9 p.m.
- Sunday 27 June 2021 – from 10:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- The detailed programme can be downloaded here (please note that in view of the health situation, this programme is subject to change)
- All activities, performances and concerts outside CENTRALE, at the back of Place Sainte Catherine, are free
- Everything that takes place within the walls of CENTRALE at the usual rates: booking and tickets here